Entry Fees and Deadlines
- Entry fee is $25.00 for the 5k and 1 Mile Walk for all participants over 5 years of age
- Entry fee (for everyone except Kids Dash) includes a Race Bag and T-Shirt (guaranteed to first 500 participants)
- On June 6th at 12am, fees will increase to $30.00 per person
- There will be a service charge for all online registrations
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED
- No refunds will be given. Race will be held rain or shine
- Registrations are transferrable with a fee
- To participate in the Kids Dash, children must be 11 years of age or under and register before or on the day of the run. Cost is $5
- Registration through Race Roster
Race will be held rain or shine
Discounts for Seniors, Veterans, Families and Teams
- Seniors age 55 and over, receive a 20% discount
- Veterans, active or retired, receive a 20% discount
- Fireman and Police Officers will receive a 20% discount
- Purchase 3 registrations for the 5K and/or 1 Mile Walk and receive the 4th free. You must register all on the same registration form.
- Corporate teams of 20 or more, receive 20% discount
- One discount per registration
Monday, June 6, 2022
Early Team Pick-up for Teams of 20 or more participants only at Digestive Care Center, 3800 Venetian Way.
Friday, June 10, 2022
Online Registration will close
Late Registration and Early Packet Pick-up at Old National Bank, One Main St., Evansville, IN
Saturday, June 11, 2022
6:30 a.m.–7:45 a.m.
Packet Pick-Up / Late Registration
5K Run/Walk Starts in the front of Old National Bank
1-mile Walk Starts
Kids Dash Starts
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall Male and Top 3 Overall Female Finishers.
The top three male and female finishers in each age group (excluding overall top finishers) will each receive a medal. The age group brackets are as follows:
- 15 and under
- 70 and over
The Colon Screening for Life 5K Run/Walk kicks off at Old National Bank in Downtown Evansville. View the 5K and 1-mile walk routes below.
Timing services provided by Start 2 Finish which includes live online results, live text message and live email sent to each runner as they cross the finish line. Runners can also easily scan the QR code on the back of their running bib for their individual results link. The link will also show each participant if they are an award winner!
Enter the Old National Bank parking garage using the entrance on Locust Street. The Main Street entrance to the parking garage will be closed for the race beginning at 7:00 a.m.
First Aid will be provided by AMR Services for the duration of the run/walk.